Grade level: 4-8
Game Description: Groups work both together and against each other in this frisbee-based game. Throwing, catching, running, tipping, and tricks are all part of the package. This is a great game to practice different types of throwing when it comes to Ultimate Frisbee or disc throwing.
How To Play:
- Create two teams with anywhere from 2-5 people per team.
- Teams face each other about 25 feet apart or so.
- One team starts with the frisbee and throws it to the other team.
- The receiving team will try and ‘tip’ the frisbee up in the air before catching it to earn points.
- Teams can tip the frisbee as many times in the air as possible to earn more points.
- A tip from the hand or finger is worth 1 point.
- A tip from the knee or foot is worth 2 points.
- A tip from the head is worth 3 points.
- The frisbee must be caught after the tip(s) before hitting the ground for the points to count.
- A bad throw from a team must be re-thrown so that it’s fair.
- Teams throw back and forth for as long as desired or until a certain designated score.